Procurement of Services of a Health Care Provider for CY 2022-2023
Invitation to Bid
PROCUREMENT OF SERVICES OF A HEALTH
CARE SERVICE PROVIDER FOR CY 2022-2023
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the 2022 Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum of Eight Million Seven Hundred Thirty-Eight Thousand Pesos (PhP8,738,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the bid of services of a Health Care Service Provider for a maximum of 257 principal members for a one (1)-year term.
Further, the contract price shall be for the actual number of BCDA employees hired within the period of the contract, without exceeding 257 principal members and the proposed premium of P34,000.00 per member.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of Services of Health Care Service Provider for 257 principal members (as of 12 April 2022). The delivery of the Goods is required for one (1) year, effective on 01 August 2022 to July 31, 2023. This may be extended on a periodic month-to-month basis not to exceed an aggregate period of one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 03 May 2022 up to 24 May 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09:00 AM on 25 May 2022, upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, as follows:
The cost of the bidding documents is Php10,000.00.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash or manager’s check.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 11 May 2022 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google Meet/Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC Secretariat, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 25 May 2022 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 25 May 2022 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet/Zoom. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC Secretariat), email@example.com,
- You may visit the website below for downloading of Bidding Documents:
03 May 2022
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG