Procurement of Health Care Service Provider for the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) CY 2020-2021
Invitation to Bid for Health Care Service Provider
for the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA)
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (Php 5,400,000.00) or Php 40,000.00 per principal member being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the services of a Health Care Service Provider for 135 principal members (as of 06 May 2020). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for services of a Health Care Service Provider for 135 principal members (as of 06 May 2020) effective August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021. Delivery of the Goods is required for one (1) year which may be extended on a periodic month-to-month basis not to exceed an aggregate period of one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting June 25, 2020, at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos Only (Php 10,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and from the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 02 July 2020 at 1:30 PM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address below on or before 12:00 Noon, 17 July 2020. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. If a bidder chooses to submit a soft copy of the bids online, the bidder shall send it to BCDA e-submit Portal.
For the online submission of bids, the Bidders must submit a PDF copy of the notarized Bid Securing Declaration or a scanned copy of the Official Receipt of any acceptable form of Bid Security, together with the eligibility requirements, technical and financial proposals, as specified in the Bidding documents. The date and time appearing in the BCDA e-Submit Portal for the bids submitted online must be on or before 12:00 Noon, 17 July 2020, to be on time.
The confidentiality of the bids submitted online is protected by the bidder’s password.
Late bids shall not be acepted.
- Bid opening shall be on 17 July 2020 at 2:00 PM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address below and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
The BAC-G shall open the online submitted bids with the bidder’s password, which is only known to the bidder, during the opening of bids. This is to maintain the integrity of the government bidding process.
BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in form and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
MR. RAUL G. BUENSALIDA/MR. DONALD G. TOLENTINO
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)