Procurement of Disinfection Services for BCDA Offices and Staff Houses
PROCUREMENT OF DISINFECTION SERVICES
FOR BCDA OFFICES AND STAFF HOUSES
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its Bids and Awards Committee for Goods (BACG), invites PhilGEPS-registered providers of Disinfection Services to bid for the Procurement of Disinfection Services for BCDA Offices and Staff Houses with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Two Million Pesos (Ph2,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of Disinfection Services for BCDA Offices and Staff houses. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years (June 2018 to June 2021) from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 15 June 2021 up to 15 July 2021 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09:00 AM on 16 July 2021, upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, amounting to Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00)pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash or manager’s check.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 22 June 2021 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google/Zoom Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 16 July 2021 at 09:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on 16 July 2021 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC Secretariat), firstname.lastname@example.org, (02) 575-1700
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
ARREY A. PEREZ