Procurement of Consulting Services for the New Clark City Website Hosting and Maintenance
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE
NEW CLARK CITY WEBSITE HOSTING AND MAINTENANCE
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a government corporation mandated to transform former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth as stipulated in its mandate - Republic Act No. 7227 otherwise known as the “Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992”.
- The BCDA, through its End-user delegated by the Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C), intends to procure and engage the services of a Consultant under Section 53.9 "Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement" of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9184.
- The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) through the CY 2022 Corporate Operating Budget (COB) is Pesos: One Million and 00/100 (PhP 1,000,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all applicable taxes, fees and incidental expenses.
- The Consultant must:
- be registered with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (https://www.philgeps.gov.ph);
- be any of the following:
- duly-licensed Filipino/sole proprietorship
- partnerships duly organized under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and of which at least sixty percent (60%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines
- cooperatives duly organized under the laws of the Philippines
- persons/entities forming themselves into a joint venture, i.e. a group of two (2) or more persons/entities that intend to be jointly and severally or liable for a particular contract; provided, however, that Filipino ownership or interest thereof shall be at least sixty percent (60%). For this purpose, Filipino ownership or interest shall be based on the contributions of each of the members of each joint venture as specified in their JVA.
- have at least two (2) years in business operation. In the case of joint ventures, the lead consulting firm should have at least two (2) years of business operation;
- have two (2) years of experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and handling technical back-end of websites;
- have handled at least three (3) projects similar to the project being bid out;
- have handled at least one (1) website project equivalent to at least fifty (50%) of the ABC or amounting to PhP 500,000.00.
- have a team composed of three (3) key members: Account Manager, Lead Programmer/Full Stack Developer, and User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer with at least two (2) years of experience in web development and maintenance as related to the function in the team.
- The detailed Scope of Services and Deliverables of the Consultant are indicated in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) for the Project.
- The Consultant shall be evaluated using the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
- The criteria and rating for the selection of the winning Consultant are as follows:
Prospective bidders must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) on each criterion.
- The Consultant is required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as the basis for the bid evaluation:
- EF 1 - Eligibility Documents (PhilGEPS Registration)
- TPF 1 - Statement of All Completed Government and Private Contracts
- TPF 2 - Summary of Completed Services for the Past 2 Years (All Completed Government and Private Contracts)
- TPF 3 - Summary of Curriculum Vitae
- TPF 4 (A to C) - Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Proposed Professional Staff
- TPF 5 - Format of CV of the Firm/Entity
- TPF 6 - Statement of Consulting Services with at least PhP 500,000.00 Contract for the Past 2 Years
- TPF 7 - Certificate of Availability of Key Personnel
- TPF 8 - Plan of Approach and Methodology
- FPF 1 - Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (duly notarized)
- Bid Securing Declaration Form (duly notarized)
- The Consultant is required to submit its Financial Proposal (FPF 1) in a separate sealed envelope. The Financial Proposal shall not exceed the ABC, and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, and other charges imposed under applicable laws.
Financial Proposals received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The engagement of this website maintenance, enhancement, web hosting and administration services shall be for a period of one (1) year as reckoned from the date of receipt of the Notice to Proceed issued by the BCDA.
- Pre-bid Conference. The BCDA will hold a Pre-bid Conference on 9 December 2022, 10:00 A.M. at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing via:
- Deadline for Submission of Proposal. The Bid Proposal must be duly received through manual/physical submission at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, on or before 13 December 2022, 3:00 PM. Late submission of Bid Proposal shall not be accepted. The bidders may submit their Bid Proposal before the deadline for submission of bids to avoid late submission. The editable bid forms may be downloaded using the link below:
Please be reminded that the reference time that will be followed shall be the computer system clock at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bidders are advised to synchronize their timepieces therewith.
- Opening of Bid Proposals. Opening of Bid Proposals shall be on 13 December 2022, 3:30 PM, at the BCDA Office, BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and/or through:
The proceeding may also be viewed on the official Facebook page of BCDA:
For Online Participants:
- Online participants will be requested to register to be admitted on the call.
- The online platform will be opened 15 minutes prior to official start and participants are required to log in no later than five minutes prior to the said official start time.
- The Investment Promotions and Marketing Department (IPMD) is the host of the meeting. They may mute/unmute audio inputs of any or all participants. Kindly mute your microphone whenever you’re not speaking.
- All participants shall use the following name format for easy identification:
<Company Acronym>_<Full Name of participant>
- The camera should be turned off by default to preserve your Internet connection bandwidth and assure better audio. However, during the roll call, kindly turn on your camera, state the complete name of your company and your full name, so that you can be properly identified and acknowledged. The camera should again be turned off after the roll call.
- Please reserve your questions until the end of the presentation or type in your questions at the chat box provided. The IPMD shall then read each of the questions during the Q&A portion, and these will be answered by the IPMD one by one.
- Should you have any further clarifications/follow-up questions, kindly raise your hand and wait to be acknowledged before speaking. Only one (1) participant will be allowed to speak at a time.
For In-Person Participants:
- All bidders must adhere to the following health and safety protocols.
- A maximum of two (2) participants per bidder is allowed to join the conference.
- Participants must wear a face mask, and observe social distancing all throughout the conduct of the activity.
- Bidders who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, flu, fever, high body temperature, and sneezing are advised not to proceed to the BCDA Office since they will not be allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
The Bid Proposal will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or its authorized representative who chooses to attend the activity. Attendance of the bidders during the opening of the Bid Proposal is not mandatory, but merely discretionary or optional.
14. The BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the procurement process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
15. The Letter of Intent, Technical Proposal and the Financial Proposal shall be submitted by hand on the address below:
MICHELLE S. SAN JUAN-DE VERA
Officer-In-Charge, Investment Promotions and Marketing Department
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue
Issuance Date: 07 December 2022
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services