Procurement of BCDA IT Equipment & Software (Rebidding of Failed Lots)
INVITATION TO BID FOR
PROCUREMENT OF BCDA IT EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the Government of the Philippines (GOP) through BCDA’s Corporate Operating Budget for 2017 intends to apply the sum of:
Lot Description Qty Total
A Barcode Printer 2 60,000.00
B Barcode Scanner 1 140,000.00
C 1. Projector 5 350,000.00
2. Short Throw Projector 1 70,000.00
D Wireless LAN Access Point 4 220,000.00
E Data Center UPS 1 900,000.00
being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot/item. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of BCDA IT Equipment and Software 2017 (Rebidding). Delivery of the Goods is required within 10–60 calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 16 October 2017 until 7 November 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 1 PM on 8 November 2017, upon payment of a non-refundable fee as indicated in the table below.
Lot Description ABC for each Lot/Item Cost of Bidding Documents
(in Philippine Peso)
A Barcode Printer 60,000.00 500.00
B Barcode Scanner 140,000.00 500.00
C 1. Projector 350,000.00 500.00
2. Short Throw Projector 70,000.00 500.00
D Wireless LAN Access Point 220,000.00 500.00
E Data Center UPS 900,000.00 1,000.00
Any combination of above Lots with Combined/Total ABC not exceeding PhP500,000.00 500.00
Any combination of above Lots with Combined/Total ABC of more than PhP500,000.00 up to PhP1Million 1,000.00
Any combination of above Lots with Combined/Total ABC of more than PhP1Million 5,000.00
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 23 October 2017 at 2 PM, at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 1 PM of 8 November 2017. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 8 November 2017 at 2 PM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Merlin A. Parducho (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1739
Mr. Alexander S. Mijares (TWG Provisional Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1745
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA