Procurement of the Annual Subscription of Integrated Security Suite - Endpoint Security
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of the
Annual Subscription of Integrated Security Suite - Endpoint Security
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) (hereinafter also referred to as the Procuring Entity), through its 2022 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the amount of Two Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php2,200,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Procurement of the Annual Subscription of Integrated Security Suite - Endpoint Security. Bids received in excess of the ABC for the lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Annual Subscription of Integrated Security Suite - Endpoint Security. Delivery of the Goods is required within sixty (60) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II of the Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens pursuant to RA 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 20 October 2022 (Thursday) up to 10 November (Thursday) 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09:00 AM on 11 November 2022 (Friday), upon payment of non-refundable fee, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB,
The cost of the bidding documents is Php5,000.00.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash or manager’s check.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 27 October 2022 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google Meet/Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC-G Secretariat by the prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 09:00 AM, 11 November 2022 (Friday).
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 11 November 2022 (Friday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet/Zoom. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
12. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
For further information, please refer to:
Darlene B. Ganub
Head, BAC Secretariat
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG