Philippine Army K9 Unit - Replication Project
Invitation to Bid
RELOCATION AND REPLICATION OF THE STRUCTURES
AND/OR FACILITIES OF THE PHILIPPINE ARMY (PA) K-9 UNIT
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Twenty One Million Six Hundred Ninety-Eight Thousand One Hundred Sixty-Six Pesos and 49/100 (Php21,698.166.49), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the RELOCATION AND REPLICATION OF THE STRUCTURES AND/OR FACILITIES OF THE PHILIPPINE ARMY (PA) K-9 UNIT in Camp Servillano Aquino, Tarlac City.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the construction of structures and facilities relative to K-9 UNIT RELOCATION AND REPLICATION PROJECT in Camp Servillano Aquino, Tarlac City. Completion of the Works is required in One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through an open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders must have at least a license category “B” and a license classification “Medium A” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Building. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from October 16, 2017 to November 6, 2017 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on November 7, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph).
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 24 October 2017, 9:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be delivered not later than 7 November 2017, 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 17.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on 7 November 2017, 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Aristotle E. Guerrero
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure