ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY (20) COLOR MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES
Goods and Services
Invitation To Bid
ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY (20) COLOR
MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2021 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Three Million Two Hundred Fifty-Four Thousand Pesos (P3,254,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY (20) COLOR MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the One (1) Year Rental of Multifunction Copy Machines. The bidders must have completed, within three (3) years, from December 16, 2017 to December 15, 2020, prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. Further, the description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Instruction to Bidders (ITB) of the Bid Documents.
- Selection of winning bidders will be through public bidding procedures pursuant to Republic Act (RA) 9184 and its 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR). Participation is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 RIRR of RA 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the BCDA Corporate Center at 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from 26 November 2020 to 16 December 2020 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09:00AM on 17 December 2020, upon a payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00) for the bidding documents, in compliance with the RIRR of RA 9184:
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (with online coverage) on 03 December 2020 at 10:00 AM at the 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly submitted at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 09:00 AM on 17 December 2020. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 17 December 2020 at 10:00 AM at the 2/F Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address below and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
` For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida, BAC for Goods Secretariat- Head, at email@example.com
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)