O&M at NCC - Lease Of Timing And Scoring System And Services For The Aquatics Center in the National Government Administrative Center (NGAC) For The Hosting Of The Asian Age Group Championships
Invitation to Bid
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE NCC SPORTS FACILITIES
Lease Of Timing And Scoring System And Services For The Aquatics Center in the National Government Administrative Center (NGAC) For The Hosting Of The Asian Age Group Championships
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the 2023 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION and 00/100 (Php5,000,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC,) to payments of the contract for the Operation And Maintenance Of The Ncc Sports Facilities: Lease Of Timing And Scoring System And Services For The Aquatics Center in the National Government Administrative Center (NGAC) For The Hosting Of The Asian Age Group Championships.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Operation and Maintenance of the NCC Sports Facilities: Lease Of Timing and Scoring System and Services. Delivery of the Goods is required one (1) month before the Aquatics competition which will be held on February 26 to March 9, 2024. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding shall be conducted through an open competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion, as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and /or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- The interested Bidders can purchase the complete set of Bidding Documents from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 22 November 2023 to 18 December 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 12:00 PM on 19 December 2023 (Tuesday), upon payment of a non-refundable fee, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
The cost of the bidding documents is:
The bidder must present or email its proof of payment of fees made in cash, or through manager’s check, or via online fund transfer to the BCDA Account through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bidding Documents can also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph).
Only bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
- BCDA shall hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 01 December 2023 (Friday) at 3:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom or Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC-G Secretariat by the prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received on or before 12:00 PM on 19 December 2023 (Tuesday) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 19 December 2023 (Tuesday) at 01:00 PM at the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Prospective bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Attendees to the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocols; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms are not allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA further reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please refer to:
Mr. Daniel Carlo M. Fabila
BAC-G Secretariat Head
You may visit the following website, for downloading of Bidding Documents: https://www.bcda.gov.ph/bids
Date of Issuance: 22 November 2023
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE