O&M at NCC - Lease of Multi-Purpose Tent System for the Athlete’s Village in the National Government Administrative Center for the Hosting of the Asian Age Group Championships
Section I. Invitation to Bid
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE NCC SPORTS FACILITIES
Lease of Multi-Purpose Tent System for the Athlete’s Village in the National Government Administrative Center for the Hosting of the Asian Age Group Championships
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the 2023 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of PESOS: Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Only (Php 7,500,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments for the Operation and Maintenance of the NCC Sports Facilities: Lease of Multi-Purpose Tent System for the Athletes’ Village in the National Government Administrative Center for the Hosting of the Asian Age Group Championships
*inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges
Bids received in excess of the ABC for the lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Operation and Maintenance of the NCC Sports Facilities: Lease of Multi-Purpose Tent System for the Athlete’s Village in the National Government Administrative Center for the Hosting of the Asian Age Group Championships
- The delivery period for all lots shall be two (2) weeks before the Aquatics competition/event scheduled on 26 February to 09 March 2024. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years prior from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and /or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 22 November 2023 to 18 December 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays and until 9:00 AM on 19 December 2023 (Tuesday), upon payment of non-refundable fee, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by he GPPB, as follows:
The cost of the bidding documents are:
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or via online fund transfer to BCDA Account.
The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). Only bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 04 December 2023 (Monday) at 3:00 PM at BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Park West Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Zoom or Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC-G Secretariat by the prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received on or before 9:00 AM, 19 December 2023 (Tuesday) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 19 December 2023 (Monday) at 10:00 AM on the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Prospective bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Attendees to the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocols; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms are not allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please refer to:
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE