(Negotiated Procurement - Two Failed Biddings) PROCUREMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE INTERIM OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE (O&M) OF THE NEW CLARK CITY (NCC) SPORTS FACILITIES UNDER A TWENTY SEVEN (27) - MONTH SERVICE CONTRACT
Invitation to Bid
(Negotiated Procurement - Two Failed Biddings)
PROCUREMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE INTERIM OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE (O&M) OF THE NEW CLARK CITY (NCC) SPORTS FACILITIES UNDER A TWENTY SEVEN (27) - MONTH SERVICE CONTRACT
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Fifty Seven Million Eight Hundred Seventy-Four Thousand Nine Hundred Eighty-Four Pesos & 25/100 Only (Php157,874,984.25), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of a Service Provider for the Interim Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the New Clark City (NCC) Sports Facilities under a Twenty Seven (27) - Month Service Contract with Project Identification Number (reference no.) of BG2023-231 via Negotiated Procurement.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA, through its Bids and Awards Committee for Goods, now invites technically, legally, and financially capable suppliers for the said project.
The Bidder must submit on or before 23 November 2023 (Thursday), 10:00AM the Technical and Financial Documents as listed in Section VIII. Checklist of Technical and Financial Documents
3. The procurement procedure for this requirement is Negotiated Procurement pursuant to Section 53.1 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”, including Annex H thereof.
Pursuant to the RIRR of RA 9184, the BAC-G may engage in negotiation with a sufficient number of suppliers to ensure competition. The selection of the successful offer shall be based on the best and final offer that will be submitted on the specified date shown below, and which would meet the eligibility requirements, technical specifications, and financial components required.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 18 November 2023 to 22 November 2023 (Wednesday), from 8AM to 5PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays, and until 23 November 2023 (Thursday) from 8AM to 9AM. The same information is posted in the Philgeps and BCDA website.
5. The bidding documents for this Project can be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). Interested Bidders are not required to purchase bidding documents for this Project to participate in the bidding.
6. BCDA will hold a Negotiation on 20 November 2023 (Monday) at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center, BGC, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom or google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
The Project requires a submission of eligibility, technical, and financial documents, per the RIRR of RA 9184. These documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, labeled as “Bid Documents”, with the project name, address and contact details of the bidder addressed to the undersigned.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BCDA at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 23 November 2023 (Thursday) at 10:00AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the checklist.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 23 November 2023 (Thursday) at 11:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the given address and at the same time, via video conferencing.
Late bids shall be not accepted
10. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
11. The Negotiation and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or attend in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Attendees to the Negotiation and Opening of Bids will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocols; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms are not allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
12. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
13. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
For more information, please refer to:
Mr. Daniel Carlo M. Fabila
You may visit the following website, for downloading of Bidding Documents: https://www.bcda.gov.ph/bids
Date of Issuance: 18 November 2023
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE