Negotiated Procurement for One (1) Lot of Fit-out and Repair of Subic-Clark Railway Project Management Office
INVITATION FOR NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT FOR ONE (1) LOT OF FIT-OUT AND REPAIR FOR THE SUBIC–CLARK RAILWAY PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA) through the Subic-Clark Railway Project (SCRP) General Appropriations Act (GAA) Fund intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php2,850,000), inclusive of all applicable government taxes and fees for the Negotiated Procurement for One (1) Lot of Fit-out and Repair for Subic-Clark Railway Project Management Office. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected on bid opening.
- BCDA, through its Bids and Awards Committee for Goods, now invites technically, legally, and financially capable suppliers for the said project.
- The procurement procedure for this requirement is Negotiated Procurement pursuant to Section 53.1 of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Act”, including Annex H thereof.
- Pursuant to the RIRR of RA 9184, the BAC-G may engage in negotiation with a sufficient number of suppliers to ensure competition. The selection of the successful offer shall be based on the best and final offer that will be submitted on the specified date shown below, and which would meet the eligibility requirements, technical specifications, and financial component required.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 17 June 2021 to 13 July 2021, from 8AM to 3PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays, and until 14 July 2021 from 8AM to 9AM. The same information is posted in the Philgeps and BCDA website.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 24 June 2021 at 10:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center, BGC, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom or google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- The Project requires a submission of eligibility, technical, and financial documents, per the RIRR of RA 9184. These documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, labeled as “Negotiated Document”, with the project name, address and contact details of the bidder addressed to the undersigned.
- The bidding document for this Project can be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). Interested Bidders are not required to purchase bidding documents for this Project to participate in the bidding.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC-G Secretariat at the address below on or before 14 July 2021 at 9:00AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the checklist.
- Bid opening shall be on 14 July 2021 at 10:00 AM at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below and at the same time, via video conferencing.
Late bids shall be not accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
MR. RAUL BUENSALIDA, Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee
Telephone No.: (02) 8575-1700/ e-mail add: email@example.com
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods