Invitation to Bid for the Three (3) Year Contract for Security Services for AOR III – Bataan Technology Park, Morong, Bataan
Invitation to Bid
THREE (3) YEAR CONTRACT FOR SECURITY SERVICES FOR AOR III – BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK,
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Nine Hundred Fifty-Seven Thousand One Hundred Eighty Pesos & 00/100 (PhP7,957,180.00) for the first year only, inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the SECURITY SERVICES FOR AOR III - BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN with details below. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
(SG with Standard Package and Equipment Requirements)
(Special Equipment & Services Requirements)
No. of SGs
No. Of Duty-Hour Per Shift
Annual Budget (1-Year Period)
Reference for SG Rate per month: PADPAO Wage Order No. RB III-21 effective 01 August 2018
Computation of ABC: Rate per SG per Mo. x 20 SG x 12 Months
- BCDA now invites bids for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the Security Services for AOR III – Bataan Technology Park. Delivery of the said security services is required for the period December 01, 2018 to November 30, 2021. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years (September 2015 to September 2018) from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from October 09 to 28, 2018 from 08:00AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00 AM on October 29, 2018 at a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Ten Thousand (Php10,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (www.philgeps.gov.ph) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM, at the address cited above, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly submitted on or before October 29, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 29, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Leah Anne R. Maligaya (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1778 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)