Invitation to Bid for the Procurement for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) - Phase 1 at New Clark City
INVITATION TO BID PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act FY 2021 (validity extended pursuant to Republic Act No. 11640), intends to apply the amount of Pesos: Six Million Six Hundred Thirty Nine Thousand and 00/100 (PhP6,639,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, as the Approved Budget for the Contract, to payments under the Contract for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) – Phase 1 at New Clark City (NCC).
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the PROCUREMENT OF THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY, AND INSTALLATION OF PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NCC. The delivery of the Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding shall be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to duly licensed Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; partnerships duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least sixty percent (60%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines; corporations duly organized under the laws of the Philippines with at least sixty percent (60%) of the outstanding capital stock belongs to citizens of the Philippines; or citizens, corporations, or associations of a country, the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens pursuant to Republic Act (RA) No. 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
5. A complete set of the Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 24 November 2022 up to 13 December 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or on 14 December 2022 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM only, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP 10,000.00) pursuant to RA 9184.
The Procuring Entity shall require the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or online transfer.
The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). BCDA shall only accept bids from those that have paid the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents.
6. BCDA shall hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 02 December 2022 at 3:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City simultaneously via face-to face and online through the Google/Zoom Meet platform, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join online, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the Bids and Awards for Goods (BAC-G) Secretariat.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC-G Secretariat at the 9F One West Aeropark Building Industrial Estate - 5, Clark Global City Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga on or before 14 December 2022 at 03:00 PM.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
8. Bid opening shall be on 14 December 2022 at 03:30 PM at the 9F One West Aeropark Building Industrial Estate - 5, Clark Global City Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
12. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Darlene B. Ganub
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG