INVITATION TO BID PROCUREMENT OF THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION OF BCDA EMAIL SYSTEM
Invitation to Bid
Procurement of the annual subscription of
bcda email system
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA) through the FY 2020 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Million Five Hundred Thousand (Php1,500,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of the Annual Subscription of BCDA Email System. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected on bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Annual Subscription of BCDA Email System. Delivery of the Goods is required within 60 calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 26 June 2020 up to 16 July 2020 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 2:00 PM on 17 July 2020, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand pesos and 00/100 (Php5,000.00).
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 03 July 2020 (Friday) at 10:00 AM at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 17 July 2020 at 02:00 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. If a bidder chooses to submit a soft copy of the bids online, the bidder shall send it to BCDA e-submit Portal. The confidentiality of the submitted bids is protected by the bidder’s password.
- Bid opening shall be on 17 July 2020 at 4:00 PM at the 2/F Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address below and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
For the online submission of bids, the bidders must submit a PDF copy of the notarized Bid Securing Declaration or a scanned copy of the Official Receipt of any acceptable form of Bid Security, together with the eligibility requirements, technical and financial proposals, as specified in the Bidding documents. The date and time appearing in the BCDA e-Submit Portal for the bids submitted online must be on or before 17 July 2020, 2:00 PM to be on time.
The BAC-G shall open the online submitted bids with the bidder’s password, which is only known to the bidder, during the opening of bids. This is to maintain the integrity of the government bidding process.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC Secretariat Head) 8575-1700 local 1731, email@example.com
Mr. Donald G. Tolentino (BAC Secretariat) 8575-1700 local 1789, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Alexander S. Mijares (TWG Provisional Member), email@example.com
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)