Invitation to Bid: Improvement of Fontana Convention Center, Clark Pampanga
Invitation to Bid
Improvement of Fontana Convention Center
at Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget,intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Fifty Five Million and 00/100 Pesos (PhP155,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for Improvement of Fontana Convention Center.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the improvement of Fontana Convention Center located at Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Completion of the Works is required in One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days. Prospective bidders must have completed a building construction project with a contract amount of not less than fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “A” and a license classification “Medium B” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Building. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Wednesday, 03 May 2017 to Friday, 19 May 2017 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Monday, 22 May 2017 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the websites of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 8:30 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be delivered not later than Monday, 22 May 2017 at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 17.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on Monday, 22 May 2017 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Aristotle E. Guerrero
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
BAC for Infrastructure