Invitation to Bid for Health Care Service Provider for the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) CY 2019-2020
Invitation to Bid for Health Care Service Provider for the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA)
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority(BCDA), through its Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION SEVENTY FIVE T
2. BCDA now invites bids for services of a Health Care Service Provider for 145 principal members (as of 29April 2019) effective Jun
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pas
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 01 May 2019 (Wed) to 21 May 2019 (Tue) from 8:00AM to 5:00PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00AM of 22 May 2019 (Wed) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand & 00/100 (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 09 May 2019 (Thur) at 10:00 AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 22 May 2019 (Wed) at 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 22 May 2019 (Wed) at 11:00 AM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
MS. QUEENNIE P. BAUTISTA
Member, BAC for Goods Secretariat
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St. corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
(02) 575-1700 local 1721
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)