Invitation to Bid for the Construction of NCC to SCTEX Access Roads
Invitation to Bid
NCC to SCTEX Access Road
at New Clark City, Capas Tarlac
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through 2018 GAA and its Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Three Billion Three Hundred Fifty-Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand and 00/100 Pesos (PhP3,358,500,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, under a modified payment scheme, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the Construction of NCC to SCTEX Access Road.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Construction of NCC to SCTEX Access Road located at New Clark City, Capas Tarlac. Completion of the Works is required in Five Hundred Forty (540) calendar days. Prospective bidders must have completed a similar project with a contract amount of not less than fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “AAA” and a license classification “Large B” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Engineering. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Wednesday, 24 January 2018 to Thursday, 15 February 2018 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Friday, 16 February 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Seventy-Five Thousand Pesos (PhP75,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 8:30 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Bids must be delivered not later than Friday, 16 February 2018 at 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 18.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on Friday, 12 February 2018 at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Jeaninne A. Escolano
Head Secretariat, SBAC
Date of Posting: 24 January 2018
Aileen Anunciacion R. Zosa