Consulting Services in the Preparation of the Comprehensive Integrated Master Development Plan (CIMDP) for BCDA Economic Zones
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES IN THE PREPARATION OF THE
COMPREHENSIVE INTEGRATED MASTER DEVELOPMENT PLAN (CIMDP)
FOR BCDA ECONOMIC ZONES
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Sixty-Five Million (P65,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for Consulting Services for the Preparation of the Comprehensive Integrated Master Development Plan (CIMDP) for BCDA Economic Zones. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. Copy of the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the BCDA website (http://www/bcda.gov.ph) or can be secured by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
3. BCDA now calls for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the consulting services in the Preparation of the Comprehensive Integrated Master Development Plan for BCDA Economic Zones. Interested consultants must purchase the Eligibility Documents for a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Fifty Thousand and 00/100 (PhP50,000.00) from 20 July to 08 Aug 2017 at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City during office hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
4. A Pre-Eligibility Conference for the discussion of the Eligibility Documents will be conducted on 02 Aug 2017 at 12:00 NN at the same address above.
5. Eligibility Check. Consultants who purchased the Eligibility Documents must submit their accomplished Eligibility Documents on or before 08 August 2017, 12:00 NN at the same address above. Applications for eligibility check will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion. The opening of the Eligibility Documents will immediately follow on 08 August 2017, 01:00 PM at the BCDA address above.
6. Interested Consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.net/) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
7. Shortlisting. The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consultancy (BAC-C) shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who shall submit Eligibility Documents and shall be determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids.
The CONSULTANT must possess the following minimum qualifications:
a) The CONSULTANT must be a reputable Master Development Planning firm with at least fifteen (15) years of experience in master planning. In the case of joint venture, the lead firm should have at least fifteen (15) years business operation in master development planning, while associated firms should have at least ten (10) years work experience in master development planning.
b) The firm must have handled and finished at least two (2) Cluster/Regional Plans or Integrated Master Development Plans either in the Philippines or in other countries, one of which must have a project cost of at least 50% of the Budget for the Contract, or PhP32,500,000.00. In case of joint venture, the lead firm and its associated firm should have handled and finished a total of at least two (2) Cluster/
Regional Plans or Integrated Master Development Plan either in the Philippines or in other countries.
c) The key personnel who shall work for the project should meet the minimum qualifications enumerated under Article VII, Section 5 of the Terms of Reference.
The criteria and rating system for shortlist are as follows:
PERFECT SCORE (%)
1. Applicable work experience of the CONSULTANT
2. Qualification of personnel who shall be assigned to the project
3. Current workload of personnel relative to capacity
The CONSULTANT(s) must pass the required minimum score of at least seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
8. The bidding is open to foreign and local consultants. Partnerships, corporations, and joint ventures must be duly organized under the laws of the Philippines and of which at least sixty (60%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines. For firms with foreign key personnel with professions certified by the PRC, said personnel should comply with the regulations under Section (l) of RA 8981, otherwise known as the “PRC Modernization Act of 2000” and secure Special Temporary Permit from the concerned Board, subject to the approval of the Commission. The STP must be presented to BCDA at the time of submission of the Technical and Financial Proposals.
9. Bidders shall be evaluated using the Quality-Based Evaluation Procedure whereby each CONSULTANT shall be required to submit his technical and financial proposals simultaneously in separate sealed envelopes.
10. The contract shall be completed within Nine (9) Months reckoned from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed to be issued to the CONSULTANT.
11. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Lorna A. Enriquez
Acting Head, Secretariat for BAC for Consultancy
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St., corner 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Telephone Number: 575-1700; Email Address: email@example.com
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services
Telephone Number: 575-1700
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org