Consulting Services for the Appraisal of Bonifacio South Pointe Property
Request for Quotation
Selection of Consultants for the Appraisal of Bonifacio South Pointe Property
Located in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a government corporation mandated to transform former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth as stipulated in its mandate - Republic Act No. 7227 otherwise known as the “Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992”.
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to procure and engage the services of two (2) Consultants in the determination of the Market Value of the Land (a) as if the land is free and clear; and (b) consider the current master development plan, and the Prompt/Quick Sale Value using the appropriate valuation methodologies.
- The Approved Budget for the Contract is One Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (php150,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
- The Consultants must have the following qualifications:
- Should have at ten (10) years of experience in real estate appraisal; and
- The Team Leader to be assigned to the project should be a licensed Real Estate Appraiser with at least five (5) years of experience in appraisal works.
- The Consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.gov.ph) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
- The detailed responsibilities and deliverables are in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) for the Project.
- The Consultants shall be evaluated based on the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure.
The criteria and rating for the selection of the winning consultant are as follows:
- The Consultants are required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for evaluation by BCDA
Annex A : Valid and current Mayor’s/Business Permit (city or municipal)/Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located
Annex B : PhilGEPS Registration Number
Annex C : Duly Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement
Annex D : Curriculum Vitae of the Firm (using the prescribed form) and Company Profile
Annex E : Curriculum Vitae of the Assigned Team Leader (using prescribed form)
Annex F : Description of the Methodology and Work Plan (using prescribed form)
Note : Certificate of Platinum Membership issued by PhilGEPS may be submitted in lieu of Mayor’s Permit (Annex A) and PhilGEPS Registration Number (Annex B)
- The Consultants are also required to submit its Financial Proposal using the prescribed format in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The Financial Proposal shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract (ABC) and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The contract shall be effective for a period of twelve (12) calendar days from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and until the full delivery of the requirement and acceptance by the BCDA is accomplished by the Consultants.
11. The Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to F, and the Financial Proposal must be submitted on or before 04 June 2018, 1:00 pm at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) Corporate Office, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The Proposal shall be addressed to Engr. Richard Brian M. Cepe, Head of Land and Assets Development Department.
12. The BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the procurement process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
13. For further information, your office may contact the undersigned thru telephone number 575-1754 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
LORNA A. ENRIQUEZ
OIC, Land and Assets Development Department