Consultant for Web-based Quad Media Monitoring (2019-2020)
Request for Quotation
For the Selection of a Consultant
for Web-based Quad-Media Monitoring Services
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to procure and engage a consultant who shall assist BCDA in its web-based quad-media monitoring requirements.
- The consultant to be hired shall be responsible for the following:
- Daily monitoring of major broadsheets, tabloids, websites, magazines, TV stations, and radio stations;
- Establish and maintain a web-based quad-media monitoring system that can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Upload BCDA-related quad-media news with its corresponding media value at the dedicated website not later than 8:00 AM from Monday to Sunday.
- Archive BCDA news in the web for easy access for a period of one year;
- Daily alert via email on stories that were published;
- Provide an online mechanism that will allow users to effectively and efficiently manage their media, through tags, comments, track return of investment of press activities, summary of news exposure, and generate charts.
- Present daily alert in a customized format–include weather forecast, exchange rate, summary of articles, and group articles according to search parameters and issues.
- Alert BCDA via SMS on potential issues that were published.
- Provide monthly compilation of monitored articles with its corresponding media value in CD-ROM format; and,
- Provide a monthly accomplishment report that will include an analysis of media value, article count, and issues that are found to be relevant to BCDA at a specific period.
(Please refer to the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the detailed responsibilities and deliverables)
- The BCDA shall draw up a list of consultants from those who have submitted their quotation, in accordance with the provisions of the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
The consultant should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have two (2) years’ experience in online quad-media monitoring;
- Must have handled at least one (1) similar online quad-media monitoring project for a period of one (1) year.
- The consultants shall be evaluated based on the Quality Based Evaluation (QBE).
- The criteria and rating system for the selection of the winning consultant are as follows:
a) Years of Experience in Web-based Quad-Media Monitoring (20%)
b) Number of similar projects completed by Consultant in the past two (2) years (Project awarded from October 17, 2017 and completed on or before October 17, 2019 (20%)
c) One Week Trial of the Web-based System (60%)
I. User friendliness & faithfulness to the Scope of Work
II. Accomplishment report
- A one-week trial of the consultant’s web-based tri-media monitoring system shall be conducted by the BCDA as part of the evaluation from October 12, 2019 to October 18, 2019.
- In addition to the Letter of Intent in which the CONSULTANT should include the website address and password to access the quad-media web-based system for the one-week trial, the CONSULTANT is also required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for the technical evaluation.
Annex A: Valid and current Mayor’s Permit (city or municipal)/Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located.
Annex B: 2018 Income/Business Tax Return
Annex C: Valid Tax Clearance
Annex D: PhilGEPS Registration Number
Annex E: Company Profile (in case of consulting firm) or
Curriculum Vitae (in case of individual CONSULTANT)
(The Profile or CV should reflect the number of years of experience in
Annex F: List of similar projects handled/completed in the past two (2) years. Projects awarded on or after 17 October 2017 and completed on or before 17 October 2019. (Should include duration of project).
Annex G: Accomplishment/Summary of Monitoring Report covering the one-week trial period.
Annex H: Omnibus Sworn Statement
- The CONSULTANT is also required to submit his/her/its Financial Proposal in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The financial proposals shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws. Only the financial proposals of the consultants who meet the minimum technical score of 70% for each category of the evaluation criteria will be opened.
- The project duration will cover a period of 12 months from the date stated to the Notice to Proceed, with an Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) of Five Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (P500,000.00) inclusive of applicable taxes and fees, in which the consultant shall be paid on a monthly basis. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The BCDA invites interested consultants to participate in the procurement process and submit their Letter of Intent; Technical Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to H, and the Financial Proposal by hand on or before October 11, 2019, Friday, 5:00pm.
- The Accomplishment/Summary of Monitoring Report covering the one-week trial period (Annex G) shall be submitted by hand on or before October 21, 2019, Monday, 12:00 noon. The Letter of Intent, the Technical and Financial Proposals, and the Accomplishment/Summary of Monitoring Report shall be submitted by hand to the address below:
AVP, Corporate Communications Office
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
Your office may also contact Mr. Garry Cativo thru telephone number 575-1704; email address: email@example.com.
(SGD.) LEILANI BARLONGAY-MACASAET
Assistant Vice President
BCDA Corporate Communications Office