Construction of PAF Facilities at Poro Point La Union
Invitation to Bid
REPLICATION OF 15 UNITS AIRMEN’S APARTMENT WITH SITE DEVELOPMENT, ACCESS ROAD, CONSTRUCTION OF One (1) DETENTION CELL AND ANCILLARY ITEMS
AT PORO POINT, SAN FERNANDO CITY, LA UNION
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget,intends to apply the sum of Seventy Million, Five Hundred Twenty-Nine Thousand, Six Hundred Forty-Nine Pesos and 13/100 (PhP70,529,649.13), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for REPLICATION OF 15 UNITS AIRMEN’S APARTMENT WITH SITE DEVELOPMENT, ACCESS ROAD, CONSTRUCTION OF One (1) DETENTION CELL AND ANCILLARY ITEMS located at 580th ACWG Compound, Poro Point Freeport Zone, San Fernando City, La Union.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the REPLICATION OF 15 UNITS AIRMEN’S APARTMENT WITH SITE DEVELOPMENT, ACCESS ROAD, CONSTRUCTION OF One (1) DETENTION CELL AND ANCILLARY ITEMS AT PORO POINT, SAN FERNANDO CITY, LA UNION. Completion of the Works is required in Two Hundred Ten (210) calendar days. Prospective bidders must have completed a building construction project with a contract amount of not less than fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “A” and a license classification “Medium B” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Building. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from August 10 to September 4, 2017 between 8:00AM and 5:00PM and on September 5, 2017 from 8:00AM to 9:00AM.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the websites of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 22 August 2017, 8:30AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be delivered not later than 5 September 2017, 9:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 17.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on 5 September 2017, 10:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Aristotle E. Guerrero
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
(Sgd.) Vice Chairperson
BAC for Infrastructure
*Bid Docs and Bid Bulletins may be downloaded at www.bcda.gov.ph/bids