Construction Management and Supervision (CMS) of Special and Technical Staff Building for SSC and DACC at Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION (CMS) OF SPECIAL AND TECHNICAL STAFF BUILDING FOR SSC AND DACC AT FORT BONIFACIO, TAGUIG CITY
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
The qualifications of the consultants are the following:
7.1 The Consultant (in case of a Joint Venture (JV), at least one of the JV partners) should be a reputable firm with at least five (5) years of business operation; and
7.2 The Consultant (in case of a JV, at least one of the JV partners) should have undertaken at least one (1) CMS contract similar in nature whose construction value is at least One Hundred Million Pesos (Php100,000,000.00) for the last ten (10) years.
The shortlisted bidders shall consist of not more than Five (5) prospective consultants who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are as follows:
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents for a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- The Consultant will provide CMS for Special and Technical Staff building during the entire construction period of Fourteen (14) Months and on the post construction /documentation period.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul or cancel the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
STEVENSON E. TUGAS JR.
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
Telephone Number: 575-1700
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Posting: 18 October 2019
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services