Bidding for the Supply and Delivery of Three (3) Units Brand New Mini Bus
FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF
THREE (3) UNITS BRAND NEW MINI BUS
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of Fourteen Million Five Hundred Eighty Thousand (P14,580,000.00), with details below:
Mini bus, Diesel, Manual
inclusive of VAT and all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Three (3) Units Brand New Mini Bus. Delivery of the Goods is required within One Hundred Eighty (180) calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 19 October to 09 November 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM of 12 November 2018 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand and 00/100 (P5,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2ndFloor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 26 October 2018 (Fri) at 1:00 PM, at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City,which shall be opened to prospective bidders.
6. The deadline for the submission of the bids is on 12 November 2018 (Mon) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 12 November 2018 (Mon) at 11:00 AM on the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Ronald S. Abustan (TWG Provisional Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1791
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (BAC Secretariat Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1721
Atty. Leah Anne R. Maligaya (BAC Secretariat Head) (02) 575-1700 local 1778
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)