Bidding for the Supply and Delivery of Construction Tools and Materials for the Rehabilitation of primary Electrical Line at the Bataan Technology Park in Morong Bataan
BIDDING FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION TOOLS AND MATERIALS FOR THE REHABILITATION OF PRIMARY ELECTRICAL LINE AT THE BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK IN MORONG BATAAN
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City starting on 05 December 2018 (Wednesday) to 21 December 2018 (Friday) from 8:00AM to 5:00PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 2:00PM on 26 December 2018 (Wednesday), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP10,000.00).
6. Prospective bidders may also download the Bid Documents free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). However, they cannot participate in the Bidding until the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents is paid not later than the submission of their bids. (based on Section 17.5 of the revised IRR of RA 9184)
7. A Pre-Bid Conference for the purpose will be held on 12 December 2018 (Wednesday) at 3:00PM at the BCDA Corporate Center.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 2:00PM of 26 December 2018 (Wednesday). All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
9. Bid opening shall be on 26 December 2018 (Wednesday) at 3:00PM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
10. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please contact:
Atty. Leah Anne R. Maligaya
Head, BAC for Goods Secretariat
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
(02) 575-1700 local 1778
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)