Bidding for Security Services for AOR II and IVA and B
INVITATION TO BID FOR SECURITY SERVICES
FOR AOR II AND IVA & IVB
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its Bids and Awards Committee for Goods (BACG), invites PhilGEPS-registered providers of Security Services to bid for three (3) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) under a three (3)-year term, with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Forty-Three Million Eight Thousand One Hundred Eleven Pesos (PhP43, 008,111.00) for the first year inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees with breakdown as follows:
AOR Component 1
(SG with Standard Package Requirements) Component 2
(Special Equipment & Services Requirements) ABC
No. of SGs No. Of Dy-Hour Annual Budget (1-Year Period)
II - Open Area, Fort Bonifacio 58 8-Hr Duty P 20,093,868.00 None P 20,093,868.00
IVA - BCDA Facilities Clark 19 12-Hr Duty P 7,379,163.00 None P 7,379,163.00
IVB – New Clark City Project. 40 12-Hr Duty P15,535,080.00 None P15,535,080.00
TOTAL ABC P43,008,111.00 None P43,008,111.00
Reference for SG Rate/Month: AOR II-PADPAO Wage Order No. NCR- 22; AOR IVA & IVB – Wage Order No. RB III-21.
2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening.
3. The Security Services for each of the AOR shall be put on bid separately. The bidding shall be conducted on the date, time, and place as published in the Invitation to Bid. The bid date will be scheduled for one (1) day and the sequence of opening of bids will be as follows:
a. Opening of eligibility documents
b. Opening of Financial Bids: AOR II, AOR IVA & IVB
4. A bidder may bid for one or more AORs. The contract for security services for each particular AOR will be awarded to the bidder who has the “Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bid”.
5. Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years before the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract for security services with the contract price equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC; or at least two (2) similar contracts and the aggregate contract amount should be equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. For this purpose, “Similar Contracts” shall refer to contracts involving the provision of security services.
6. Selection of winning bidders will be through public bidding procedures pursuant to Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act of 2002 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). Participation is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
7. Complete set of Bid Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the address given below starting 01 November 2019 to 03 December 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays and until 9:00 AM of 04 December 2019 upon payment of a non-refundable fee, as stated below, in cash or manager’s check only:
• For a bidder who will bid in all AORs (AOR II, IVA and IVB) - Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 50,000.00);
• For a bidder who will opt to bid for individual AOR:
AOR II – Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00)
AOR IVA – Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00)
AOR IVB - Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00)
8. Prospective Bidders may download the Bidding Documents free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or from the BCDA website (www.bcda.gov.ph). However, they cannot participate in the Bidding until the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents is paid on or before the deadline of submission of bids. (Based on Section 17.5 of the IRR of RA 9184)
9. A Pre-Bid Conference for the purpose will be held on 11 November 2019 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
10. Deadline for the submission of the Bids / Tender Documents / Forms is on or before 04 December 2019 at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the same address indicated in item 9. The reference time that will be followed shall be the computer system clock at the CRRA. Interested bidders are advised to synchronize their timepieces therewith.
11. Bid opening shall be on 04 December 2019 at 10:00 AM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Although the attendance of Bidder’s representative during the Opening of Bids is not compulsory, they are encourage to attend so they could witness the Bid Opening.
12. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
13. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
14. All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement, Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-bid Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
For inquiries, please contact the BAC for Goods Secretariat at telephone numbers given below:
Mr. Raul B. Buensalida (02) 575-1700 local 1772
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (02) 575-1700 local 1741
Mr. Donald G. Tolentino (02) 575-1700 local 1789
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)
Date of Posting:
01 November 2019