Bidding of the Procurement of Catering Services for BCDA Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and Board-related for CY 2019
Invitation to Bid for the bidding of the
Procurement of Catering Services for BCDA Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and Board-related Activities for
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods, invites Eligible Bidders to bid for the BIDDING OF THE PROCUREMENT OF CATERING SERVICES FOR BCDA BOARD MEETINGS, COMMITTEE MEETINGS AND BOARD-RELATED ACTIVITIES FOR CY 2019 with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of PESOS: ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED EIGHT THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED PESOS (PhP1,208,400.00) inclusive of all applicable taxes, charges, duties and fees. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Bidding of the Procurement of Catering Services for BCDA Board Meetings, Committee Meetings and Board-related activities effective September 01, 2019 to August 31, 2020. Delivery of the Goods is required for one (1) year which may be extended on a periodic month-to-month basis not to exceed an aggregate period of one (1) year. Bidders must have at least two (2) years continuous business operation with experience in catering services for meetings/ seminars/ workshops in private and/or government corporations. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City starting 11 July 2019 until 29 July 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00AM on 30 July 2019 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00) in cash only.
Prospective bidders may also download the Bid Documents free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). However, they cannot participate in the bidding until the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents is paid not later than the submission of their bids. (based on Section 17.5 of the revised IRR of RA 9184).
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 19 July 2019 at 10:00 AM, at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 30 July 2019 at 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 30 July 2019 at 11:00 AM at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Post-qualification shall be conducted to the bidder who submits the Lowest Calculated Bid (LCB). As part of the post-qualification, the bidder with LCB shall be asked to present a meal for Food Tasting at BCDA Office by the procuring entity to be composed of the Corporate Secretary, and a representative each from the BAC for Goods, the Procurement Department, and the Office of the Corporate Secretary.
- The BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in form and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- All particulars relative to Eligibility Statement, Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-bid Conference(s), Evaluation of Bids, Post-Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by pertinent provisions of RA 9184 and its 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
- To facilitate eligibility checking, interested bidders may apply for registration with the BCDA through its Secretariat not later than ten (10) days from the scheduled submission and opening of bids for the project.
For inquiries, please contact the following at telephone numbers given below:
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista
BAC for Goods Secretariat
(02) 575-17000 local 1721
Ms. Mignon L. Gando
Office of the Corporate Secretary
(02) 575-1700 local 1715
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)