Bidding for the One (1) Year Rental of Twenty (20) Color Multifunction Copy Machines for 2018
Invitation To Bid
ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY (20) COLOR
MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR 2018
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pesos (P2,800,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY (20) COLOR MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR 2018. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the submission of Eligibility Documents for One (1) Year Rental of Multifunction Copy Machines. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Instruction to Bidders (ITB) of the Bid Documents.
- Selection of winning bidders will be through public bidding procedures pursuant to RA 9184 otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act of 2002 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). Participation is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from 18 May 2018 to 06 June 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 07 June 2018 (Thur) from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand and 00/100 (PhP5,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). However, they cannot participate in the Bidding until the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents is paid not later than the submission of their bids.
- A Pre-Bid Conference for the purpose will be held on 25 May 2018 (Fri) at 2:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- The deadline for the submission of the bids is on 07 June 2018 (Thur) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 07 June 2018 (Thur) at 11:00 AM on the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please contact:
Atty. Leah Anne R. Maligaya
Head, BAC for Goods Secretariat
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
(02) 575-1700 local 1778
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)