Comments, Questions and Suggestions?

Email: bcda@bcda.gov.ph
Telephone No: 575-1700 Fax No: 816-0996


 

HomeInvestments & ProjectsBonifacio South

Bonifacio South



Bonifacio South (south of the Bonifacio Global City) consists of the following areas:

BNS/PMC/ASCOM/SSU Area


The 33.1-hectare BNS/PMC/ASCOM/SSU is composed of lands presently occupied in part by the Army Service Command and Security Services Unit of the Philippine Army and in part by the Bonifacio Naval Station and Philippine Marine Corps of the Philippine Navy.

Under the Bonifacio South master plan, the BNS/PMC/ASCOM/SSU area would be developed into a medium- to high-density residential and mix use complex, with a strong institutional component and has a maximum allowable gross floor area of 1.355 million sq.m.

The property is located along Lawton Avenue and is separated from the JUSMAG property by the NAMRIA area and a 6-hectare strip of land retained by the Philippine Army.


JUSMAG Area (Joint US Military Group)


The 34.5-hectare area covered by Joint US Military Army Group (JUSMAG) is now being developed by Megaworld Corporation as the McKinley West.


NOVAI Area


The 25-hectare Navy Officers Village Association, Inc. (NOVAI) Area. In 2007, the Court of Appeals (CA) tossed out an earlier judgment by a Regional Trial Court favoring the settlers, and declared as null and void the owner’s title in the name of NOVAI.


The masterplanning of the 120-hectare Bonifacio South properties went into full swing in 2009. Consultants—the consortium of Filipinas Dravo Corporation and Parsons Brinckerhoff Philippines Inc.—crafted the Master Development Plan (MDP) after the conduct of an open competitive bidding procedure in March 2009. The consultants submitted the draft final MDP in June, which covered land uses, development densities, road networks, indicative development costs, and indicative pricing of the property. The BCDA Board approved the Plan in December 2009.

Back to Top

Gallery


 
(3 items)