BCDA Job Vacancies as of 19 October 2017
Posted: October 19, 2017
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
The applicant should be fit and proper for the position, of good moral character, with due consideration to integrity/probity and diligence, and exemplifies professionalism, stewardship, and excellence in the conduct of business.
Other factors to consider: knowledge and competence; critical/logical thinking; leadership; personality/interpersonal skills; communication skills (verbal and written); strong project management skills; and for internal applicants, Performance Appraisal Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods immediately preceding the evaluation of the candidates shall be considered.
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (latest CSC Form 212) with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and Government-Issued ID. Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website: csc.gov.ph.
Also, specify the inclusive dates of your previous employment for us to determine your compliance with the experience requirement of the position.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
If you consider yourself qualified, please mail your application with the required documents enclosed to:
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Applications will be accepted from October 19 – 28, 2017.
Date of Publication: From October 19 – 28, 2017
(In compliance with R.A. 7041)
DEPARTMENT : ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
EDUCATION : Master’s Degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC or
1. The qualification standards for appointment to division chief and executive/managerial positions in the second level shall be as follows:
For Division Chief Positions
For Executive/Managerial Positions
* ratio of management to technical training for positions with duties involving the practice of profession or which belong to the same occupational group where practice of profession is required or those considered highly technical/specialized provided for in CSC MC No. 14, s. 2014, and items 8 and 9 of the resolution.
3. RA 1080 eligibles shall be exempt from the master's degree requirement for positions which duties and responsibilities involve the practice of profession or belong to the same occupational group or functionally related positions as that of the professions regulated by bar or board laws.
4. Completion of degrees of Bachelor of Laws and Doctor of Medicine from CHED-recognized institution shall be considered appropriated education for positions requiring a master's degree, the duties of which do not involve practice of profession covered by bar/board law.
5. Continuous learning and development shall be espoused by the CSC. A minimum of 40 hours supervisory/management training or learning and development intervention per year based on the Learning and development plan of the agency should be provided to incumbents of supervisory and managerial positions.
6. Relevant training hours refer to formal and non-formal training courses, and HRD interventions are part of the employee's individual development plan/career development plan.
7. The learning and development interventions provided to the candidates should cover all or any of the competencies required by the CSC for leadership positions in the government.
8. For executives/managerial positions in the second level with duties and responsibilities involving the practice of profession, the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) for BAR passes, the Continuing Professional Education/Development (CPE/CPD) for licensed professionals o trainings relevant to practice of profession may constitute for a max of 40 hours of technical training and the remaining 80 hours shall be management training taken within the last 5 years reckoned from date of assessment.
10. Agencies are not precluded from setting specific or higher standards for their positions. Proposed amendments to the training requirements for executive/managerial positions shall be submitted to the commission for approval. In the absence of a CSC-approved agency specific training requirements, the 120 hours of management training shall be required.