BCDA Job Vacancies as of 15 February 2017
Posted: February 15, 2017
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
Interested parties are required to submit the following:
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (CSC Form 212) with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and CTC number, Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website: csc.gov.ph. Indicate your list of trainings, training hours, and institutions which conducted the training course you attended in your Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Otherwise, it will not be counted.
Also, specify the inclusive dates of your previous employment for us to determine your compliance with the experience requirement of the position.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
If you consider yourself qualified, please mail your application with the required documents enclosed to:
Organization Development and Management Department
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Applications will be accepted from February 15 to 24, 2017.
BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
(In compliance with R.A. 7041)
DEPARTMENT : OFFICE OF THE CORPORATE BOARD SECRETARY
POSITION TITLE : BOARD SECRETARY III
SALARY GRADE : 20
ITEM NO. : 013
EDUCATION : Bachelor’s Degree
ELIGIBILITY : Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
EXPERIENCE : 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in corporate secretarial work
TRAINING : 8 hours of relevant training
DEPARTMENT : BUDGET AND COMPTROLLERSHIP DEPARTMENT
POSITION TITLE : FINANCE OFFICER IV
SALARY GRADE : 22
ITEM NO. : 106
EDUCATION : Bachelor’s degree, preferably in legal or finance-related courses
ELIGIBILITY : RA 1080 (CPA)
EXPERIENCE : Minimum of 4 years work experience in financial management and project financing; with technical writing proficiency
TRAINING : 16 hours of relevant training
ate of Publiction: From February 15-24, 2017